Monday, January 11, 2016

~ What I've gotten in the mail.. ~




Who doesn't love getting free stuff in the mail? I mean I do... I am gonna start posting what I get free in the mail each day and if there is still active links I will provide those in the posts.. But since this blog is new and I've already gotten a lot of stuff for free in the mail. I thought I'd do one big post about my "Mail Calls" that I've already had.


Jan 10, 2016

I got Flamin' Hot & Cheesy Mix Cheetos from Walmart, Peppermint Natural Lip Balm from Maple Holistics, and 3 Body Lotion samples from Amlactin.



Jan 9, 2016

This was a sample all for Roxie she got 7 different bags of Taste of the Wild Dog food, and a really nice blue leather leash from Yerdle.


Jan 8, 2016

This was a mixture of great stuff for Roxie and I, Oh and my husband..Roxie was lucky and got 6 Items from Hannah at Kong! She got a Knots Stuffed bear, Classic Kong Extreme in Black, a Pink Kong Tire, Kong Ball in Red, Kong Stuff' N - Real Peanut Butter, and Kong Snacks - Peanut Butter Recipe.. What a lucky puppy wouldn't you say? Also included in the picture is things we got from Yerdle - a Pair of Blue Basketball shorts for my husband, 2 packages of M&M's for us to share (the peanut ones), A pair of Jeans for myself which came with a bird nail file and a tattoo. The Color changing Tumbler (changes from pink to purple when liquid is added) is from 4allpromos, and we got a 12 pk of Coffee from Nature Cups. Oh and a Blackhead Extractor Kit which we got from Elite deals.

Jan 6, 2015



Here in this picture you see a Kentucky Derby Sweatshirt, White Geneva Watch, and Salon Effects nail designs which I got from Yerdle. You also see Breathe Right Strip, a sponge and Purina Beyond Dog food which Roxie really loves and this was in my Pinch Me box. At the bottom you see a Pet's Mum Dog Whistle and Clicker for bark and training purposes. I got this off of Tomoson from the Brand itself.

Jan 5, 2015



In this picture you see the Stalion USB 2,0 Male to Micro USB Cable 5 Pack which we really needed because Roxie chewed up all of our Micro USB cables so we were unable to Charge our PS4 controllers so Rob was a little mad at that..Luckily I was able to get these for free for him from Elite Deal Club. From the same place I got Artnaturals Lush Advanced Eyelash and Brow Enhancer, Pure Body Naturals Anti-Acne Serum & Pore Minimizer, Pure Body Naturals Vitamin C Serum - Professional Anti- Aging Serum, Artnaturals Jojoba Oil. Then I got another Pinch Me Box this time with Breathe Rights Strips and Playtex Sport Combo Pack.

Jan 4, 2016




I got a lot in this one from Swaggable I got 4 Packages of Kala Beautiful Beans, Hills Bros - I got a 3 pack of double mocha cappuccino K-Cups, Natu gave me 2 packages of their Liberating Shampoo and Reawakening Conditioner, Onesta Beautiful Hair gave me 1 package of their Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner and 1 package of their Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner. Exuviance gave me a 2 ml sachet sample of Gentle Cleansing Creme, Purifying Cleansing Gel, and Collagen Triple Boost Serum. DHC provided me with a Magazine that had 4 sachet samples in it - Velvet Skin Coat (1 g), Concentrated Eye Cream (1 g), Extra Nighttime Facial Moisturizer (1 g), and Deep Cleansing Oil (3 ml). From Elite Deal Club I got quite a few things this time all: Artnaturals: Vitamin C Serum - Anti-Aging Serum, 2.5 % Retinol Age Defying Serum, Stretch Mark & Scar Cream,  Scalp 18 Prescriptive Coal Tar Shampoo, Beard & Stache Oil. 5 vials of Instantly ageless by Premiere Face Lift and an Eye mask. 

1 comment:

  1. I love getting free stuff too. I post a freebie picture each week of all the freebies I got. You got a lot of great products.

    ReplyDelete