Tuesday, December 27, 2016

~ DFL LED Flameless Candle ~


Review

This is a real useful candle that's perfect for those times when you don't want to light a real candle. Candle is about 3 inches in size which means it's a good size not to big or too small. It takes 2 AA batteries that are not included in the package. What I like about this candle is even though it's fake it's still made out of a high quality wax which makes it look and feel like a real candle except this one will last forever as long as you've got batteries.  



The candle blinks slowly like a real candle but it doesn't have any scent which could be a good or bad thing depending on your preference. I personally would have liked it to have some sort of fragrance in order to resemble a real candle but it still does the job just find regardless. This would be perfect for someone who loves candles but has a sensitivity to scents. Another handy feature of these candles is that they have a built in timer. There is 2 settings 4 hrs (4 hrs light up 20 hrs off) and 8 hrs (8 hrs light up 16 hrs off ) and will automatically turn on at the same time the next day. 



Overall it's a pretty great candle that I will be using a lot. I could see these being used as a cute little wedding decoration  


I did receive this product for free or at a discounted price because I am a Blogger/ Product Reviewer. However, My opinions are all my own and In no way are influenced by the seller in anyway, shape or form. I will only provide honest, unbiased reviews as I, myself rely on the reviews of others just as much as you do for my own personal purchases and I personally would not want to be misled which is why I would not do that to you. This is why a positive review is never guaranteed from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment