Saturday, November 5, 2016

~ Boys Glow in the Dark Pacifier Clip Set ~

Review



I got these handy little pacifier clips for my best friend who just found out that she's going to be having a baby knowing that I am able to get products to test out and review she asked if I could get her some things. I was happy to help as I love baby products and reviewing. We are unsure of the sex of the baby as of yet but figure that the boys clips would be more universal and well.. she's hoping for a boy anyways.



As you can see the set came with 3 pacifier clips Baby Goose clips are not only practical but also have a baby friendly stylish design on both sides one side a picture the other a colorful abstract design, These 2 sided designs are meant to easily coordinate your baby's outfits. One handy thing about these clips are that they are machine washable which is great because you know baby will get food, dirt or drool on them after awhile. Unlike other products of this type these clips are CPSIA compliant meaning NO BPA, NO LEAD, and NO PHTHALATES so you can rest easy knowing that they are safe for your baby. Unlike those cheap, thin cotton fabrics that easily twist and wrinkle this two-sided thick ribbon stays looking nice even after years of use.


I love the fact that the claps are easy to open and close you just lift up the back end of the clip and it opens with ease, then you position it on to whatever you are attaching the clip to and just press down the back end to close it again. Once attached to baby's clothing it is secure so that baby is unable to pull it off easily and if they do manage to pull it off it won't ruin their clothing like some clips I've had in the past.


Another thing I found to be an added bonus was the fact that it provided silicone adapter rings on each clip for those babies that use Mam or Nuk Button- Style Pacifiers You simply just attach the ring once and it's ready to attach or detach quickly and easily at will. No more struggling to attach the clip through the tiny hole.

One of the best features of these clips that I loved and what made me really want these is that they are GLOW IN THE DARK!! who doesn't love glow in the dark things? But what really makes this great is that you are able to use these during the day and then when you put baby to sleep at night you just attach the pacifier and you'll be able to see it in the dark with these clips. No more struggling around at night to try and find that lost pacifier.  I found that it has to be really dark in order to see it clearly but they do actually glow. I was unable to take a decent picture of it glowing but they do work!!



Overall these clips are a great addition to have for baby, they are made of good quality material and they can be used for a variety of different products from pacifier to baby's favorite toy and they glow!! they really actually glow these will make your life with baby alot simpler. They would also make a great baby shower gift!!

#GlowPacifierClip

I did receive this product for free or at a discounted price because I am a Blogger/ Product Reviewer. However, My opinions are all my own and In no way are influenced by the seller in anyway, shape or form. I will only provide honest, unbiased reviews as I, myself rely on the reviews of others just as much as you do for my own personal purchases and I personally would not want to be misled which is why I would not do that to you. This is why a positive review is never guaranteed from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment