Tuesday, May 17, 2016

~ FSL Protec Kids Heaphones with Adjustable Volume Limiting ~

Review



I got these adorable little headphones in the pink and white color for my little cousin Hailey who is 5. She loves to be included in with the big kids who have there music blasting through their headphones but with her ears being so little I always worried that how loud the other adults were listening to it would be too much for her little ears. This is why I love the fact that these come with a volume control so that she doesn't know the difference but I do.


These headphones are a decent quality they are durable and don't feel cheaply made like other kid headphones I have purchased for her in the past. They are comfortable to wear and are adjustable to different head sizes the ear pieces are covered to provide comfort to the ears which means that you can wear these for a long period of time without them hurting your ears. The biggest thing that I loved about these headphones was the adjustable sound. I found that these were easy for an adult to adjust as you just push down the knob with a little pressure and turn to the desire level. There is 3 settings low, medium and high and there is quite a difference between the 3 sounds however even when turned down to the lowest setting they still provide decent sound quality so you're not sacrificing sound for quality. 


I really like that the dial is a little harder to turn as I'm sure it's the same with most kids as it was with Hailey but she saw me change the sound and wanted to adjust it too. Luckily she was unable to press it hard enough to actually change anything but the dial did turned as it should so she though that she was changing the sound when in fact she was just turning the dial and it was still set as I had it. Overall these headphones are really great for a kid and there are excellent for the price very affordable. I love that these come in various colors so it's perfect for multiple children in the house as you can just pick their favorite color. I would recommend these to anyone who has a kid and is worried that their music might be a little too loud. 



I did receive this product for free or at a discounted price because I am a Blogger/ Product Reviewer. However, My opinions are all my own and In no way are influenced by the seller in anyway, shape or form. I will only provide honest, unbiased reviews as I, myself rely on the reviews of others just as much as you do for my own personal purchases and I personally would not want to be misled which is why I would not do that to you. This is why a positive review is never guaranteed from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment