Thursday, May 5, 2016

~ Gogyre U5 5300mAh Portable Charger ~

Review


I have used a portable charger before but I found that they didn't last very long and if they did they just didn't charge my device much and would die way too quickly. My husband was excited that I was getting to try this portable charger as I have one that he doesn't like to use because it's Pink. This one was more his style and he needed one for work as he listens to music while he is working and it drains his phone battery so in order for him to actually make it through the day without his phone dying he needed some way to charge his phone while he was out.


This portable charger is small and compact so that it can fit into a pocket, purse, or bag with ease which makes it great for on the go people like my husband and I. Although the charger is small it's still really durable without being too bulky. It's really well made and is a black and silver color. The device itself has a power button, a micro usb which is used to charge the device, and then an out usb port where you plug your charger in to charge your phone or other device. The charger has a small usb cable included but any micro usb charger will work to charge the device. To turn the device on you just press the power button in and you will see blue lights come on which let you know how charged the device is, there is 4 lights when you see all 4 the device is fully charged.


The charger takes about an hour - 2 hours to fully charge and that battery last for quite some time. My husband takes it to work and uses it all day to keep his phone charged and he comes home with the power bank still having a charge left in it. It gives him about 2 - 3 full battery charges before it dies which is a lot better then my previous power bank which only gave about 1. The Power Bank charges the phone just as fast as if it was plugged into a wall and that's while it's in use which never happened with my old power bank. If I was using my phone while it was plugged into the portable charger it would just not charge or it would die faster then it was charging depending on what I was doing. Not with this one though, I can surf Facebook, watch movies/ tv shows on Netflix or listen to music and it will still charge it just as fast which is great.


Overall, This is a great little charger that works really well at keeping my husband's phone charger throughout the day at work. It charges super fast and it's small and perfect for travel. It's really well made and I can see it lasting me quite some time. I would highly recommend this to anyone to purchase as a travel accessory as it would be perfect on road trips, vacations, airports when all the charging outlets are full. It would make a perfect gift for anyone whose constantly using their phone.


#Gogyrepower

I did receive this product for free or at a discounted price because I am a Blogger/ Product Reviewer. However, My opinions are all my own and In no way are influenced by the seller in anyway, shape or form. I will only provide honest, unbiased reviews as I, myself rely on the reviews of others just as much as you do for my own personal purchases and I personally would not want to be misled which is why I would not do that to you. This is why a positive review is never guaranteed from me.

http://www.amazon.com/Gogyre-U5-Portable-Boston-Power-Discharge

No comments:

Post a Comment