Thursday, May 5, 2016

~ SmartStick 2 Kids Zone Streaming Computer ~

Review


I got this device to use on one hdmi tv that we have that wasn't a smart tv for the kids.The device came packaged nicely with some instructions that weren't really that clear but I was able to figure out how to set up the product after a few moments. In the package you get the smartstick itself, the hdmi cable, the charging cable and charger adapter, the remote and a little mouse adapter piece so that you're able to use the mouse feature on the remote.


It took me way to long to figure out how to install everything I don't know if it was the device itself or if it was my internet but trying to get into the google play store to actually download Netflix too several minutes. I like the concept of this device but I find like others that it's way too buggy right now. All I've been able to get to work so far is Netflix.The home button on the remote doesn't work and I find that sometimes I have to click the buttons a couple times for them to react. I really wish that it worked a lot better then it did, I plan to continue to play around with it and maybe I will figure out how to get everything working properly. If I do i will update this review. 


Overall I find that this product as is isn't work the amount of money it is being sold for. It has a lot of potential and I like it but it just doesn't work that well.


I did receive this product for free or at a discounted price because I am a Blogger/ Product Reviewer. However, My opinions are all my own and In no way are influenced by the seller in anyway, shape or form. I will only provide honest, unbiased reviews as I, myself rely on the reviews of others just as much as you do for my own personal purchases and I personally would not want to be misled which is why I would not do that to you. This is why a positive review is never guaranteed from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment