Saturday, May 7, 2016

~ Professional Tool Eyelash Brow Brush ~

Review


I really liked this eyebrow brush, I have never really had a proper brush for my eyebrows before this one I'd just use any little brush that I could find to tint my eyebrows so that they looked fuller and darker in color. As you can imagine this didn't always look the nicest but I had to work with what I had. When I got this brush it made applying powder to my brows a whole lot easier. This brush is about 7 inches long which is about the size of a pencil so it's the perfect length to fit in your hands without being overly bulky. The brush looks to be of decent quality however I did find that the paint chips off a bit in certain areas, This brush is nothing too amazing it's not high end but it's still fairly durable and really good for it's price. The bristles are nice and soft while still being sturdy enough to hold it's shape. I like that this brush is versatile you can use it for your eyebrows or for your eyeliner.


Overall, I am very happy with my new brush it makes my eyebrow application process so much easier I can see me using this for quite some time in my daily makeup routine. The brush is durable and works better then I expected it too, For the price this is a great gift to get someone and I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants a good quality brush that's affordable. Can't believe how easy it is to do my brows now it's amazing how easy something is when you use the correct brush.


#BrowTintingBrush

I did receive this product for free or at a discounted price because I am a Blogger/ Product Reviewer. However, My opinions are all my own and In no way are influenced by the seller in anyway, shape or form. I will only provide honest, unbiased reviews as I, myself rely on the reviews of others just as much as you do for my own personal purchases and I personally would not want to be misled which is why I would not do that to you. This is why a positive review is never guaranteed from me.

http://www.amazon.com/Professional-Eyelash-Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment