Tuesday, May 3, 2016

~ Karnotech Ultra Thin Bluetooth Wireless Rechargeable Mouse ~

Review


I use a mouse all the time whether it be wired, wireless, or Bluetooth. I find that each have their good and bad points. I am a PC Gamer and so I use my mouse on a regular basis that's why having a good mouse is important to me. I have tried many different mouse's and I find that some work better then others but I like to keep an open mind in hopes that I will find that perfect mouse for me. That's why when I was offered to test this mouse out I was excited to try it.

I was a little surprised with how long this mouse was compared to the mouse I was currently using it was awkward to hold at first as I tend to be drawn to the smaller models that fit snug in the palm of my hand but after a little while I ended up getting used to how it felt and it was actually comfortable to me which was surprising. It's a nice sleek, black design that seems pretty durable and well built. The mouse came pre charged so i was able to use it right out the package to get it connected to my computer but I would suggest before using it for any prolong use to let it charge up a bit. I found that the battery lasted quite some time which is one of the things I really liked about this mouse compared to my other one which is a wireless mouse that runs on batteries. I found that I use so many batteries with my current mouse because sometimes I forget that it's on and end up leaving it on for longer then anticipated and I come back to a dead mouse. I like that this one is rechargeable so I don't have to continuously buy new batteries and it doesn't matter if I accidentally leave it on because I can just recharge it. The mouse moved easily on several different surfaces and was smooth, I was able to scroll and click things with ease.


Now for the bad and well the reason that this mouse only got 3 stars you see it's because this mouse lags.. now for all of you that may not know what that means I'll elaborate. The mouse would basically not be caught up to what the computer was doing at times for example If I was playing League and I clicked to attack there would be a few seconds of delay while the mouse caught up to what I was actually seeing on my screen..so in short I'd go in to attack and by the time I'm able to do anything I'd be dead which was extremely frustrating. It would also shut off briefly almost as if it was going into a standby mode while I was still using it. This made this mouse extremely hard for me as a gamer to use. I want a mouse that I can rely on to do multiple jobs I don't want to keep having to switch between a regular mouse and a gaming mouse as most of my time on my computer is spent on games or reviewing products. I could only play half a game with this mouse as it just couldn't keep up, and yes the mouse was fully charged It would do it randomly so it was hard to pinpoint if anything was actually causing it.


Overall, This mouse is okay I like the fact that I don't have to use batteries for it and the fact that it's Bluetooth but I don't like the fact that it doesn't seem to work for long periods of time especially while gaming. I could see this being the perfect mouse for someone who doesn't do much on their computer like just the casual emails, Facebook, stuff like that where lag doesn't matter. As far as games go thought this mouse doesn't work well for that. I for one will be sticking with my other mouse for games as it's reliable.. well at least when I have batteries for it!

#BluetoothMouse

I did receive this product for free or at a discounted price because I am a Blogger/ Product Reviewer. However, My opinions are all my own and In no way are influenced by the seller in anyway, shape or form. I will only provide honest, unbiased reviews as I, myself rely on the reviews of others just as much as you do for my own personal purchases and I personally would not want to be misled which is why I would not do that to you. This is why a positive review is never guaranteed from me.

http://www.amazon.com/Karnotech-Bluetooth-Wireless-Rechargeable-Portable

No comments:

Post a Comment