Saturday, April 30, 2016

~ U-Fit Top Performance Swim Goggles ~

Review

I have always loved swimming ever since I was a little kid but one thing I've always hated was the water getting in my eyes. I always wanted to open my eyes underwater but it hurt my eyes every time I did without goggles. So I started purchasing goggles for when i went swimming the problem with that was they were always so expensive and that's not even for a good pair. They would always break because the straps would be cheap and barely adjustable. So when i was offered to try these out I was excited as I read some reviews and saw that they had been rated highly. I couldn't wait to get my hands on them.


Just from the packaging you could tell they were high quality and unlike anything I've ever had before the googles come in a really unique clear case that opens by twisting a piece of plastic at the top. It's a very durable case that I will be keeping to store my goggles in to prevent them from getting scratched up. The goggles themselves are black and made of a really stretchy but durable rubber material that feels really nice on your face. I found that the suction on these goggles are great they really hug to your eyes which prevents water from getting in. I didn't have any leaking while using them. They bands are really adjustable and would fit just about any sized head comfortably. They also have a clasp at the back that is easy to open but won't open by itself and come undone unintentionally.


Overall, these goggles are the best ones I have ever owned they look really high quality and work better then i could have ever imagined. They fit me perfectly and don't let any water get in. I would definitely recommend these for anyone who enjoys swimming as much as I do. Especially professional swimmers as I sure these would come in handy and they are really affordable for the quality.













I did receive this product for free or at a discounted price because I am a Blogger/ Product Reviewer. However, My opinions are all my own and In no way are influenced by the seller in anyway, shape or form. I will only provide honest, unbiased reviews as I, myself rely on the reviews of others just as much as you do for my own personal purchases and I personally would not want to be misled which is why I would not do that to you. This is why a positive review is never guaranteed from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment