Wednesday, April 27, 2016

~ Argan Oil Thermal Protector Spray By InstaNatural ~


About the Product

This is some information I got off their Amazon page in order to give you some key information about this product.
  • Advanced Heat Protection - an intensive blend of premium ingredients that form a powerful heat shield for the hair to keep it looking soft, healthy and beautiful. This easy to use professional formula is the ultimate leave-in treatment to keep your hair looking it's best in any hot or humid conditions.
  • Endless Benefits - Argan Oil is widely known as one of the most effective ingredients in all of hair care. InstaNatural's Argan Oil is 100% pure and organic to ensure that your hair receives maximum nourishment and shine. It is the essential ingredient to get rid of dry, frizzy and brittle hair.
  • Natural Ingredients - This heat protecting spray has Castor Oil to give hair salon-quality style and volume growth, as well as Vitamin B5 and Sunflower Seed Oil to keep hair from looking dry and lifeless.
  • Reverses Signs of Hair Damage - Over time, exposing hair to high heat from curling irons, flat irons, straighteners, and blow dryers can cause major damage to your hair and scalp. With this spray you will be able to undo the damage and restore your hair to it's former glory.
  • Price - $13.25 (at time of Review)

Review


I have really wavy hair that gets all frizzy after a shower unless I use a blow dryer and straightener on it.. both of which requires heat so my hair as you can imagine is really dry, and damaged. I was always told by my hair dresser friends that I should be using a heat protection spray on my hair. That was a few years ago when I first started using a hair straightener, I tried quite a few heat sprays but none of them seemed to work well they either smelled really bad, or made my hair feel really oily/ greasy so it wasn't even worth it to me. So I ended up just not using them at all and my hair has suffered for it. That's why when I was offered to test this product out I was excited to try it, If it worked out then great I'd be able to save my damaged hair if it didn't.. then what was one more hair product to test out? It wasn't going to hurt to try.


This product comes in an 8oz Bottle that has a really neat spray nozzle with a button that locks it so that you can't accidentally spray it. I really like this feature because I travel a lot and while travelling I like to take my hair straightener and my blow dryer with me so naturally if I am using a heat spray I'd want to take that with me as well. I'd be able to travel with this product easily without worries of it spilling in my bag. The first thing I noticed about this spray was that it smelled really good. It's like a perfume for your hair which I like because I hate how hair can smell sometimes especially after hair straightening it. Before putting it on my hair I wanted to test the consistency and how it felt on my hands, I noticed that it's an actual spray where as other heat protection sprays I have used before were more of a thicker gel type consistency this is a thin liquid spray. This did leave my hands feeling a bit sticky but definitely not like other sprays I have used in the past. I could tell there was product there but it wasn't overly visible.


I put this on my damp hair after my shower I put it all over my hair, brushed it out and then used my blow dryer to dry my hair. When my hair was dried I could still smell the product as if I had just put it on which was nice. I then used my hair straightener on my hair in order to get it nice and straight. I found that the nice smell of the product suddenly turned into a sort of burnt smell which I didn't really like.. It's not a pretty picture thinking of your hair burning. Through out the day I noticed that my hair seemed more greasy then it usually would have been and I wondered if maybe I put too much spray in it, on the bottle it did say to spray the product throughout your hair so I believed I was doing just that. However it didn't seem right that this product that has so many great reviews would leave your hair greasy and ready for a new wash in only a few hours, Unless some people like that.. who knows. I didn't so I decided I'd try again the next day. This time instead of spraying it all over I just sprayed a few squirts mostly near the ends of my hair and one on top of my head and brushed it through again. This time, it didn't smell as bad and my hair felt silky smooth instead of greasy and gross. With this product less is definitely more which is why I suppose the bottle is as small as it is. With the amount you need at least for my hair I could see this lasting me a good few months with regular use which makes this a great, affordable heat spray. As far as if it's working, It's hard to tell my hair does feel softer and less damaged but I guess i will just have to wait and see what my hair dresser thinks the next time I get my hair cut.


Overall, I like this product it's not the best heat protection spray but it's far better then other I have tried. It made my hair feel soft and silky smooth so that's a plus for me. I don't know if it's all products or just the ones I have tried but they always seem to make my hair smell burnt and I don't like that some are far worse then others and this one was actually the best so far. However with that being said, I would like a heat protection spray to not smell like it's burning my hair. I feel that if it's protecting my hair from the heat and damage it shouldn't smell burnt but that's just my opinion.

#ArganSpray

I did receive this product for free or at a discounted price because I am a Blogger/ Product Reviewer. However, My opinions are all my own and In no way are influenced by the seller in anyway, shape or form. I will only provide honest, unbiased reviews as I, myself rely on the reviews of others just as much as you do for my own personal purchases and I personally would not want to be misled which is why I would not do that to you. This is why a positive review is never guaranteed from me.

http://www.amazon.com/InstaNatural-Thermal-Protector-Hair-Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment