Wednesday, April 20, 2016

~ Xtava Allure Professional Ionic Ceramic Hair Dryer ~


     About the Product


This is some information I got off their Amazon page in order to give you guys some key information about this product. 

  • Ultra-Powerful - 2200W AC Motor and lightweight frame 
  • Ionic Ceramic Technology - Dries hair 80% faster and increases volume without over-drying 
  • Concentrator Nozzle - Included for added precision and frizz control
  • Multiple Settings - 2 speeds and 3 heat settings 
  • Cold Shot - Button locks in your style.
  • Cord - Power Cord is 7'3"
  • Price - $60.00
Review


I have a hair dryer as I'm sure most of us do I got it a few years ago, but the thing is I don't really use it that is unless I absolutely need to dry my hair. The reason for this is that I find that it just simply takes too long to dry my hair, why waste that time when I could just let it air dry right? I thought all hair dryers were the same and that they just took forever. When I was offered to test out this Hair Dryer I wasn't overly excited because of the mind frame I had set myself in. However I went over to their amazon site and saw all the great reviews, All of which stated "fast drying". Which got me thinking maybe it's not all hair dryers, maybe it's just mine..


The hair dryer came in this beautiful black box and included a concentrator nozzle which is a great little tool that helps you get heat directly in certain spots. My first impression of this hair dryer was that it looked to be a high quality hair dryer something you'd see in a professional salon. The cord is much longer then my current hair dryer it's around 7'3" and is an industrial type cord with a surge protector which just confirms my first thoughts of it being of salon quality. The hair dryer is a sleek black plastic that is very solid and durable but still manages to be lightweight and easy to handle. I really like the variety of heat settings that is provided on this hair dryer it has 2 speeds and 3 heat settings ( cold, warm and hot!) which means this hair dryer can be used on many different hair types, It also has a cold shot button that locks in your style which I found to be pretty handy.


Now the question I'm sure you've all been waiting for.. Did it work? Yes it did!! I am pleasantly surprised that the hair dryer did in fact work as advertised, It's simply amazing this hair dryer gets way hotter then my previous one did which may have been the reason why it always took me so long to dry my hair. But not with this one it really gets the job done and fast. Before it would take me 30 mins or more to get my hair even close to being dry. Now I can have my hair dried and styled within 10 mins which is a big change. I actually WANT to dry my hair now because it doesn't take that long and my hair feels better and more controlled after using this hair dryer. I find when I use the concentrator nozzle that my hair is less frizzy and tamed. Before I wouldn't have been able to leave the house after blow drying my hair without flat ironing it first as it was just a frizzy, untamable mess.

Before
After




















Overall, I am blown away with this product I don't see how I've ever gotten along without it before now. It has made getting ready in the morning a simpler task, My hair dries within minutes which means that I can now safely go back to taking showers in the morning without worrying about time. This hair dryer has quickly replaced my old one and is a welcomed part of my daily routine. I would happily recommend this product to all my friends and family as I love it. I wouldn't hesitate to buy this product again and I know it would make a great gift for any woman. 



I did receive this product for free or at a discounted price because I am a blogger. However, My opinions are all my own and In no way are influenced by the seller at all. I will only provide honest, unbiased reviews as I rely on reviews as well for my own personal purchases and would not want dishonest reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment