Friday, April 29, 2016

~ Tabletop Portable Basketball Game by ActionFly ~


About the Product

This is some information I got off their Amazon page in order to give you some key information about this product. 
  • Incredibly Fun - Never be bored again, This portable basketball system will keep you entertained whenever you feel boredom creeping up on you. 
  • Relieve Your Stress - Take your mind off the job and give yourself a few minutes to relax and de-stress with this frustration free desktop game. 
  • Be the Best - Build you hand and eye coordination and impress your friends! This game will greatly improve your fine motor patterns.
  • Perfect as a gift - Either for your co-workers or for children. This unique gift idea will bring smiles to the faces of your friends and loved ones.
  • Portable and Easy to Use - The backboard folds up for easy storage and can even fit in a desk drawer. The basketball is attached so it cannot get lost. Small, compact and lightweight. 
  • Price - $35.99 (at time of Review)

Review


I am the type of person that gets amused by things easily that's why I thought that this basketball game would be perfect in my house. Not only for me but I figured that the kids would like it too. Boy was I right about that one it has become a big hit in our house everyone sits down to play with it. I originally got it for my desk where I usually write my reviews/ blogs because sometimes I think better when I am clear headed and that can only happen if I take breaks every once in awhile. So I figured that I would place this on my desk and when I was in need of a small break I would just distract myself with this fun little game. Little did I know that this would be so fun that it would be hijacked by the kids. It's now moved to the kitchen table where everyone can play with it.


This little basketball game is really well made and sturdy which was surprising to me as games like this usually feel really cheap and don't last long. That's not the case with this game it's durable and made of a metal frame but still surprisingly lightweight. It's fully collapsible which means that it's perfect for travelling, taking to the office and makes for easy storage in a drawer or bag. The basketball is made of rubber and is attached by a string so that you don't have to worry about losing the ball which is a really handy feature I'd hate to have to get up and run after the ball after each shot. This game is fairly easy to play, although it takes a little bit of practice to get your shots in. To play you just place your ball on the metal tab move it from side to side to find the perfect spot and then push down and shoot the ball into the hoop. I have found myself wasting hours just playing this game trying to better my shots. This game has definitely improved my hand and eye coordination, and has made writing reviews a lot more fun and easier to do. It's also helped entertain the kids which is something that seemed very hard to do lately, trying to pry them away from their video games seemed like a hopeless dream.


Overall, This is a cute little basketball game that is perfect for everyone of all ages we've had people from 5 - 70 years old playing with this toy. I can see this toy lasting a long time as it's really well made. This is perfect for travelling or just for fun at home or in the office. I would recommend this to everyone as the perfect gift. In fact I will be buying some for Christmas to give around at work as I think it's a great gift idea for the work environment to add a little fun. 


I did receive this product for free or at a discounted price because I am a Blogger/ Product Reviewer. However, My opinions are all my own and In no way are influenced by the seller in anyway, shape or form. I will only provide honest, unbiased reviews as I, myself rely on the reviews of others just as much as you do for my own personal purchases and I personally would not want to be misled which is why I would not do that to you. This is why a positive review is never guaranteed from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment