Tuesday, April 26, 2016

~ Yellow Anti-Slip Bath Mat ~

About the Product

This is some information I got from their Amazon page in order to give you guys some key information about this product.
  • 100 % Silicone Bath mat - Minimize the risk of slips during your bath or shower by using the highest slipping resistance material
  • Textured - The upper side of the mat is textured which prevents your feet from sliding on the mat
  • Suction Cups - The underside of the mat is covered with suction cups which prevents shifting and sliding and increases the grip to the tub surface
  • Resistant - Bat mat is made of material that is mold resistant and anti bacterial 
  • Colors - Yellow, Pink and White
  • List Price - $29.95  Sale Price - $16.95 ( at time of Review)


Review

I love having baths/ showers just as much as the next person but the one thing I have always worried about is slipping in them. You see it in the movies all the time and it doesn't look fun at all. I recently moved into a new place that has a big walk in shower which is great except the floor you. This bath mat claimed to fix all those problems I was having and more so I was excited to be able to receive this product and put it to the test.

I was approved to test the Yellow Anti - Slip Bath Mat. Although a nice soft yellow color I would have preferred a different color that would have matched my bath room a little better. This is a personal preference and nothing to do with the seller or product itself. I do really like the color just doesn't match. I found this bath mat to be larger then I was expecting which was a nice surprise at 70 cm x 40 cm it's much bigger then previous bath mats I have used in the past. This mat is made of silicone which makes for a nice smooth feel on your feet, However I find that it attracts a lot of unwanted hair and dirt. But the silicone also makes the bath mat easy to clean so it balances out, a little soap and water and it will wipe right off and if that doesn't work this bath mat is machine washable ( I tested it) so you can just throw it in the washing machine and wash it that way.

This bath mat feels really thin but durable although it feels flimsy it's not it's rather flexible and durable which means it will be good for quite some time, I found that the suction cups on the bottom of the bat mat worked as they should and were really secure. The company recommends that you wet them first before setting the bat mat up to be used I found that this did in fact work better. Wetting the bottom of the mat/ or just placing a little bit of water in the bottom of the tub provided for a more secure grip to the tub floor so that you're less likely to slip.

Overall, I did really like this bat mat it wasn't slippery when it got wet, it stuck easily to the floor and didn't slip while in use. It was also easy to remove and it provided a more secure and safer shower experience for me. I would recommend this to everyone as it's a great addition to any bathroom and it makes it safer, No more slipping in the shower for me!

#BathtubMatsRevolution

I did receive this product for free or at a discounted price because I am a blogger. However, My opinions are all my own and In no way are influenced by the seller at all. I will only provide honest, unbiased reviews as I rely on reviews as well for my own personal purchases and would not want dishonest reviews.

http://www.amazon.com/Silicone-Anti-Slip-Original-Non-Slip-Anti-Bacterial

No comments:

Post a Comment