Wednesday, April 27, 2016

~ Foaming Mousse Dog Shampoo By Paw Choice ~


About the Product

This is some information I got off their Amazon page in order to give you guys some key information about this product. 
  • Natural Coconut Derived Formula - Mild, Safe, and good for sensitive skin. No harsh chemicals, Okay to use with topical flea treatments
  • Anytime, Anywhere - Quick, easy and perfect for in between baths, active or smelly dogs, traveling, senior pets, between professional grooming, after surgery, and those that don't like water or getting wet.
  • No Hassle - Deodorized and key your dog fresh with no mess
  • Better than Wipes and Sprays- More economical and environmentally friendly than wipes and isn't a scary spray bottle, Actually removes odor - causing bacteria and doesn't just mask it.
  • Made in the USA - Made in a state of the art EPA registered facility with the highest quality ingredients and standard of safety
  • List Price - $25.00 Sale Price - $15.97 (at time of Review) 


Review


Anyone who has ever had a puppy/ dog knows just how messy they can get and not just messy.. smelly whether it being something they have gotten into or just that dog smell that some dogs seem to posses more then others. I have a 10 month old German Shepard named Roxie and she's at that curious/ mischievous age. She's always getting into things like the garbage can or rolling around/ digging in the dirt so I wind up having to give her a bath which for some reason she hates even though she loves playing in the water at the dog park. I don't like giving her too many baths as it dries her skin out and wastes a lot of shampoo which isn't cheap for her as I buy her oatmeal shampoo that's great for her fur to keep it silky smooth. I had been using this spray for dogs which smelled great but it didn't seem to last long and I'd have to respray a few times in a day just to keep her smelling fresh. This became expensive so I was looking for a more affordable option for in between baths so when I was offered to test this product out I was excited to see if it would work for what I needed.


This product was really easy to use it comes in a plastic bottle with a pump top the product is liquid in the bottle but when you squeeze it out into your hand it expands and foams up so a little really goes a long way with this product which is good because the bottle wasn't as big as I was expecting. The bottle holds 8 oz of the soap which really didn't seem like a lot to me until I started using it and realized that it only took a few squirts to cover Roxie with it. I was able to easily rub it into Roxie's fur and it didn't leave it sticky or greasy, In fact it actually made her fur feel really soft and silky which I was happy about. The first thing I noticed about this was that it smelled great as soon as I sprayed it on my hand the aroma filled the house. It only took a few squirts of this product and my dog went from smelling like trash to smelling like a sweet mango like others have mentioned I didn't really get the pomegranate scent which was fine for me as I prefer the mango scent. But I felt it was something worth mentioning because it may matter to some of you. I really like that this product has a long lasting scent that really does last for a few days as long as your dog isn't getting extremely dirty.

I feel that this product should be used more as an in between baths solution as opposed to a replacement to baths as it doesn't seem to clean the dirt that builds up on your dogs fur it just masks the smelly scent. I used this on Roxie around the time when I would usually be bathing her just to test and see how the product would hold up as a bathing alternative for those dogs that don't particularly like water. After using the product she still had dirt in her fur so I decided to bathe her right afterwards and you could see the water was dirty from the dirt build up under her fur. I could see your dogs fur becoming really itchy if you just used this product and didn't bathe them. This would be perfect if you were travelling with your pet and couldn't bathe them, or as mentioned in between baths when they aren't overly dirty just smelly but not as an alternative to baths.


Overall, This product is great it works much better then the dog spray we were using before as it's much cheaper, and last a lot longer so that Roxie can stay fresher for longer. I will definitely be buying more of this stuff when we run out as it really is a life saver in times when I just don't feel like bathing Roxie, and it will be perfect on our trip back home in a few weeks as we will be flying from Texas to Canada which is a 6 -7 hr flight where she will be required to stay in a cage and do her business in there as well. So I can only imagine how she will smell at the end of that.. It will be handy to have this shampoo to give her a quick clean up till we get home.



#PawChoice

I did receive this product for free or at a discounted price because I am a blogger. However, My opinions are all my own and In no way are influenced by the seller in any way at all. I will only provide honest, unbiased reviews as I, myself rely on reviews as well for my own personal purchases and would not want dishonest reviews that is why a positive review is never guaranteed from me.

http://www.amazon.com/Shampoo-Waterless-Rinse-Foam-Mousse

No comments:

Post a Comment