Saturday, April 23, 2016

~ Car Garbage Can by Drive ~


About the Product 

This is some information I got off their Amazon page in order to give you guys some key information about this product. 

  • Versatile Container - This container is a place to store your junk, it helps keep cars/ boats clean and organized, and is also a soft cooler for picnic travel snacks and a 6 pack of soda cans. 
  • Waterproof - Leakproof design that doubles as an insulated cooler to combat any mess
  • Adjustable Quick-Clip Strap - allows you to hand this accessory anywhere
  • Bonus - 20- Pack Liners included with your trash can.
  • Mesh Side - Is perfect for storing trash liners/ cold drink
  • List Price - $39.99 
  • Price - 28.99 
  • Sale - $14.97 (at time of review)
Review


I am the type of person that really likes to have a clean car, you'd think that it would be an easy task to accomplish right? Wrong.. People are always eating in the car, leaving garbage, whatever it may be the car never stays clean for long. Usually I just have several grocery bags lying around to throw trash in, but see the problem with that is those move around or they get ripped and then you end up with trash all over the place again. So when I was offered to test out this garbage can from Drive I was super excited, it was exactly what I needed for my car. 


This garbage can is the perfect way to keep your car clean, It's waterproof which means that you can put garbage in here that may have spillage. This garbage can also doubles as a cooler if you wanted to use it to keep your drinks cold or as a place to hold snacks on a road trip. With this garbage can you get 20 liners so that you can easily dispose of the trash by just pulling out the full bag and putting another one in. There is a little mesh pocket on the side that is great for holding the extra liners for easy access while on the road. You can put this trash can anywhere, It can hang from the back of your seat, off your door, or if you're like me just place it on the floor as it's sturdy enough that it won't fall and spill the garbage all over the place. 


Overall, This Garbage can is a great addition to my car and would be perfect for anyone that likes a clean car. It's sturdy and durable and is of high quality for a trash can, It holds quite a bit of trash for it's size. It's really simple to use and has made my car a lot cleaner then it was. I would definitely recommend this, in fact I always get asked about it. Everyone that has seen it wants one so it would really make a great gift.


I did receive this product for free or at a discounted price because I am a blogger. However, My opinions are all my own and In no way are influenced by the seller at all. I will only provide honest, unbiased reviews as I rely on reviews as well for my own personal purchases and would not want dishonest reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment