Tuesday, April 19, 2016

~ Xtava Auto Styler - Professional Auto Rotating Curling Iron ~



About the Product

This is some information I got off their Amazon page in order to give you guys some key information about this product.
  • Automatic Control - Featuring innovative automated bi- directional rotating controls so that you can style your hair with the touch of a button.
  • Easy to use - Perfect styles couldn't be quicker or easier to get with this curling iron. Simply secure hair into the clip, press a button and let the iron do the rest for speedy, sultry results.
  • Specific Heat Settings - Different hair types require different heat settings. That's why the auto styler features 11 temperature stages ranging between 210 - 430 degrees allowing for accurate heat control for every type of hair. 
  • Advanced Design - The ceramic tourmaline barrel generates constant and even heat to create long -lasting, shiny curls
  • Swivel Cord - The eight foot 360 degree swivel cord solves the struggle of tangling cords and out of reach outlets.
  • LCD Display - Clear LCD display makes it easy to read.
  • Auto-shutoff Function - No need to worry about the tool overheating.
  • Price - $70.00 (at time of Review)

Review




I have gotten several Xtava products recently and I have to say that I am very impressed with this company. There products have surpassed my expectations more then I could have ever hoped for. I have always loved to curl my hair but could never manage to find a curling rod that would actually work for me and my hair. You always see in the magazines beautiful women with those nice big curls and I wanted that for my hair. But it was hard to find something that could provide me with those curls while still being affordable. That's why when I got the opportunity to try out this Xtava Auto Rotating Curling Iron I was so excited. Not only was this my first ever auto styler that I have ever used but it was a;so a chance to finally find a good quality curling iron that would work for my hair or at least that's what I hoped would happen.


As with any Xtava Product that I have received so far it came in a beautiful black box, inside was the curling rod, a heat resistant glove and some instructions on how to use the product. Without even trying the product, just looking at the curling iron you can tell it's a good quality product. I wasn't quite sure what to expect out of this curling rod as I have never used an auto rotating curling iron before. I was used to how we used to do it, the old fashion way of having to do it ourselves. Manually curling the hair, holding your arm up. It was exhausting and might I add I never did ever get the hang of it, no matter how hard I tried I could never successfully curl my own hair without completely messing it up or burning myself. I would always need someone else to come and do it for me which meant curling my hair was something that happened once in a blue moon. 


The first thing that I noticed about this curling rod was it's long 8 ft black swivel cord, which is a big deal for me. I can't stand hair product that have short cords. There is nothing worse then going to plug up your hair tool and finding out that the cord is too short to reach the outlet, or you wind up getting tangled up in the cord as you're trying to do your hair turning every which way as your cord bends and gets ruined, it's no fun and we've all experienced it. Once I plugged it in I noticed the crystal clear LCD digital display, which was very easy to read. I like the fact that I could chose between 11 different heat settings ranging from 210 to 430 degrees which means this product can be adjusted to fit different hair types. This curling rod heats up within minutes and it does get really hot so I am thankful to Xtava for providing a nice heat resistant glove to protect my hand while using this product. 


As far as the curler itself it has a really nice salon quality feel to it, It's solid and feels durable but still lightweight, it's a sleek black color and very professional looking. It had a built in hair clip to hold your hair steady while using the auto curl function. I have to admit when I first start using this curling iron I was having a bit of trouble with the auto curling function although it's very neat and unique it is also very challenging. It really does take a little bit of getting used too and as others have mentioned I would practice without heat first as to prevent yourself for possibly seriously burning yourself. There was quite a few times where I would press the button too much and it would curl too tight to my scalp and would end up burning me. Once I was able to get the hang of using the auto curl function it made things a lot easier.

After
Before



















Overall, This auto curler is amazing I can now manage to curl my hair myself and I find that this product saves me a lot of time, because with a press of a button I can have beautiful curls within minutes. I love this Auto Curling Rod and would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to find a easier, faster way to curl their hair. I wouldn't hesitate to buy this product again and it would make the perfect gift for any woman. This is a great way to get those magazine curls without having to go to a salon, you get the professional quality but at an affordable price. 


I did receive this product for free or at a discounted price because I am a blogger. However, My opinions are all my own and In no way are influenced by the seller at all. I will only provide honest, unbiased reviews as I rely on reviews as well for my own personal purchases and would not want dishonest reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment