Friday, April 22, 2016

~ Yiko Headphones [ UiiSii ] Series In-Ear Sport Earphones ~



About the Product

This is some information I got off their Amazon page in order to give you some key information about this product. 

  • Powerful and Stylish - High definition stereo earbuds provide more exact and natural sound than traditional stereo and is a major step forward in the modern listening experience.
  • Hands Free - Built-in Mic allows for hands free talk functionality 
  • In-Line Control - Flexible flat tangle-free 3.5mm cable includes inline controller with universal microphone.
  • Long Cable - Perfect for Fitness, Training, Sport Gear, Pro Fit
  • Impressive Lightweight Design - Replacement ear tips in different sizes allow you to select the best fit for you. Silicon tips allow you passive ambient noise suppression.
  • Great Sound Quality - The UiiSii headphones are perfect for your daily fitness activities while delivering an awesome music experience to your ears. Pure stereo sound and tonally balanced audio with crisp highs and deep low notes.
  • Compatible - Tablets, PC, Sony, Android, Kindle, Samsung, Apple, Ipod, IPhone, Ipad, MacBook and other smartphones
  • List Price - $79.99   Sale Price - $21.99

Review


I don't know if it's just me or if it's everyone but I can never seem to have enough earphones on hand because they all seem to break on me. I don't know if it's just bad luck or I just haven't found the right earphones yet who knows. All I know is that they seem to not last very long so an extra pair is great to have around.. That's what these were for .. an extra pair. I didn't have much hope for these because I had never heard of the company and the price was too good to be true in my opinion but I was offered to test them out so I figured what the heck an extra pair of earphones never hurt.


From the moment I opened the box I could tell that these were good quality earphones. From the professional packaging of the box to the product itself everything screamed high end. The earphones I chose are pink and white and the cord is a reflective silver color. The cord is a nice flat, flexible cord which is something I LOVE about these earphones. Most of the time the common problem I have with earphones is that they get bent and the wires inside break and then they stop working. That's a lot less likely to happen with these because of the flat wire. The cord is the perfect length as well not too long and not too short. These earphones also have a mic in them which is clear and off good quality, If i receive calls while using these earphones I can clearly hear people and they can clearly hear me. There is also a answer call button which is nice for quickly answering calls without having to pull out your phone, this button also stops and starts the music. The only thing these earphones are missing would be a volume control button.


I really liked how these earphones fit into my ear, I've never had earphones before that had the ear hooks on them so that was a new experience for me. At first I didn't really like it because they hurt my ears but then I played around with the extra ear hooks/ ear buds that were provided in the box till I found the perfect size that fit my ears. It was nice that I had the option to change these earphones so that they were better suited for me. This is a nice feature that I wish more earphone companies did. I grew to like the ear hooks as they provided a more secure fit in my ear. I can run/ move around freely without worrying that they will fall out. These earphones are noise cancelling, and have amazing sound quality they also get really loud for those times when you just want to block the world out and immerse yourself in music.


Overall, These earphones have become my new favorite instead of just an "extra pair" I have been using them everyday with no problems at all. They sound great, they look amazing and even better they are so comfortable. These are a great pair of earphones if you are looking for something of high quality but without the high cost that comes with it. I would definitely recommend these earphones in fact I plan to buy my husband a pair as he's always stealing mine. These would make the perfect gift for anyone really... because everyone could use a good pair of earphones.



I did receive this product for free or at a discounted price because I am a blogger. However, My opinions are all my own and In no way are influenced by the seller at all. I will only provide honest, unbiased reviews as I rely on reviews as well for my own personal purchases and would not want dishonest reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment